Sakura Box - Dagashi Set - Medium
40 Pieces of Japanese Chocolate, Candy, Savory items and more!
About the Sakura Box Range:
- Information & English Instruction pamphlet
- Higher percentage of sweet items
- No tiny pieces of candy & gum
- No fish-based snacks
- No duplicates*
We have been creating curated Japanese candy sets for around 7 years now and with feedback from tens of thousands of customers and countless hours spent researching products we feel we have sought out the best selection of dagashi that Japan has to offer with our new Sakura Box Range!
We have removed all tiny candy and gum pieces from the sets so every item in your box is appreciated. There are no duplicate items in the sets (except for varying flavors) We have also removed all fish based and tasting items from the range as we know they are not popular with most of our buyers and increased the percentage of sweet items (more sweet, less savory).
An English instruction and information pamphlet is included with the small, medium and large sets.
*Sets may contain more than one flavor of certain items but none exactly the same.
- Nericho DIY Candy Kit
- Texas Corn Puffs x 2 Packs (Takoyaki, Pizza, Fried Chicken or similar)
- Mochi Tarou Rice Crackers
- Umaibō Delicious sticks x 4 Flavors
- Chocolate Tablets
- Shimi Corn Chocolate Stick
- KitKat Matcha Flavor *Swapped for non-melting item in summer months (Jun-Sep.)
- Hello Kitty Chocolate Marshmallow
- Marshmallow Twist
- Monster Stamp Candy
- Soda gummy x 2 Flavors
- Fortune Ramune Tablets
- Abekko Fruit Ramune
- Mini Bottle Sherbet
- Konpeito Star Candy
- Sherbet Pero Lollipop Dip
- Whistle Gum
- Fruit Gum Box x 2
- Pop Rock Panic
- Kuppi Ramune
- Hot Cakes w/Maple Syrup
- Uncle Piero's Roll Cake
- Orion Mini Ramune Candy Cans x 2
- Baby Bear Gummies
- Country Ma'am Cookie
- Sour Gum Roulette
- Space Rock Chocolates
- Bullet Train Chocolate Beads
- Kanpai 'Cheers' Ramune Mug
- Tabepuri Mobile Mochi Tablets
- Ice Candy
- Mini Madlene Cake
- Baby Star Chicken Ramen Noodles
Best Before Dates: The best before dates on Japanese items are order of year-month-day so 20-8-16 would be August 16th 2020. All items have at least 3 months before their best before dates atht eh time of shipping.
Candy Availability: Although every effort is made to keep the contents of the boxes exactly as listed, some items may be unavailable at times and need to be swapped for similar items or others of at least the same value as the missing item.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Japan2oz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.