- Check out this adorable DIY kit that allows you to make your own serving of soft serve strawberry “ice cream”.
- Each pack contains three small wafer cones, powder, and mixing spoon.
- Just add 2 spoons (provided) of water to the powder, mix, and watch it dissolve into an edible, foamy ice cream. You can then scoop the foam onto the cone and voilà, you’ve created your mini ice cream on a cone!
- Open the powder and empty contents into provided tray
- Add approx. 2 tsp of water mix well with spoon
- Spoon the mix into the cones once it becomes fluffy & you're done!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Japan2oz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.